Anonymous asked: daihika?
- when i started shipping or if i ship it - Yup, I started shipping it since the Digimon 02 dub first aired (when was that, 2000?).
- my thoughts - They’ve always been my #1 Digimon OTP. I guess it helped that the dub script added a little more flavor to it, but nonetheless, Daisuke’s crush on Hikari and her likely knowledge of it has always been cute to me. I also liked the interesting possibilities/obstacles with Taichi and/or Takeru if there were ever any kind of relationship to happen between Daisuke and Hikari…not that the canon story would ever delve that deeply into it, but it makes for fun fanart/fanfic.
- what makes me happy about them - I like that despite his suspicion of a closer relationship between Hikari and Takeru, Daisuke doesn’t seem to get too down about it. He keeps trying. I also like the extra thought and concern he shows for her, especially in the movies and CDs.
- what makes me sad about them - The fact that the show never gave them some quality time alone.
- things done in art/fic that annoy me - Nothing much in the DaiHika realm of art/fic. Things are pretty civil. I guess too much OOCness always annoys me.
- things i look for in art/fic - In-characterness.
- my kinks - None? ^^;
- who i’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other - I wouldn’t mind Daisuke with Na-chan if only she didn’t end up being a Digimon. And of course I wouldn’t mind Hikari with Takeru.
- my happily ever after for them - Them exploring a possible relationship, whether it works out or not, with some kind of Taichi involvement, whether it be supportive or not ^^
send me a ship and i will tell you:
- when i started shipping or if i ship it
- my thoughts
- what makes me happy about them
- what makes me sad about them
- things done in art/fic that annoy me
- things i look for in art/fic
- my kinks
- who i’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other
- my happily ever after for them